The musings of one Andrew Langer - defender of liberty, passionate protector of individual rights, foodie. (Note: Said Musings of Andrew Langer are his own, and the views represented herein are likewise his views, and not the views of any other people, entities, foodstuffs, etc [unless otherwise specifically and explicitly noted].)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Recent Event Pics and Video...

Thought I'd finally share some pics and videos. The first pics are from a speech I gave to the Mid-Shore League of Republican Women.


These are from the Convention itself:


Tuesday night, with Michael. The day before the speech...


The day after the speech, at the Maryland Delegation's hotel.


Mike pointed me out from the stage after he spoke (anyone have a picture of him pointing?). Here we are talking about it, and the fact that my buddy Bryan and I had hung back from the front of the crowd on the floor, because we didn't want Mike to burst out laughing.

And here is the "Drill, Baby, Drill" video. Somebody just told me they saw me on TV in Germany...


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Censorship is a slippery slope. What do you fear? Does http://neoconmccain.blogspot.com/ tell too much truth for you?

Otherwise-I'm sure we can find an Iron Cross or Hammer and Sickle award for you!

September 27, 2008 6:55 PM

 
Blogger Andrew Langer said...

Censorship? You've got your own blog, apparently, and you're free to post whatever anonymous bafflegarb you'd like over there.

Frankly, I'm under no obligation to provide a venue for you, nor am I under any obligation to have my blog's comment section hijacked with information that you've posted here time and time again.

You don't like it, tough. Apparently I've done something to offend you. If that's the case, then feel free to discuss it...

September 28, 2008 10:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this: your little foodettes flag my posts? Stick up for yourself, ice cream boy!

September 29, 2008 4:53 PM

 
Blogger Andrew Langer said...

I'm sorry, my little whos are doing what now?

In other words, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Understand, I've found a common theme amongst those who engage in harassment on the internet - they apparently believe that they are the center of some grand universal conspiracy. Everything revolves around them, and there are these perceived actions that _everyone_ they come into contact ought to know about.

I have no idea what posts you're referring to, no idea who might have "flagged" them. Perhaps you might explain - and while you're explaining, you might elucidate why you've made me your target.

September 30, 2008 6:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 07, 2008 9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home