The musings of one Andrew Langer - defender of liberty, passionate protector of individual rights, foodie. (Note: Said Musings of Andrew Langer are his own, and the views represented herein are likewise his views, and not the views of any other people, entities, foodstuffs, etc [unless otherwise specifically and explicitly noted].)

Friday, March 28, 2008

Come And Watch Me!

As mentioned, I've got a couple of multi-media pieces online now. A few weeks ago I was invited to address the national Regulatory Fairness Hearing put on by the SBA's National Ombudsman for Small Business. I've done this several times before, and am always honored to be asked. The Regulatory Fairness Program is one of the most valuable tools in the small business arsenal, and I think too many people are unfamiliar with it (which is why I'm always talking it up).

The entire hearing can be found here:

http://www.sba.gov/aboutsba/sbaprograms/ombudsman/OMB_LIVE_BROADCAST.html

But I edited my portion out, and that can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEmdtbxVUuc

Hope you enjoy it!

Oh, and more preparations are being laid out in advance of my bid announcement next week... Stay Tuned!

- Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home