The musings of one Andrew Langer - defender of liberty, passionate protector of individual rights, foodie. (Note: Said Musings of Andrew Langer are his own, and the views represented herein are likewise his views, and not the views of any other people, entities, foodstuffs, etc [unless otherwise specifically and explicitly noted].)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Testimony... My First... Podcast?

Well, let's try this. Not sure how the audio quality will come through, or if YouTube will allow me to broadcast the MP3 file, but here's the link:

[link deleted]

If this doesn't work, I'll try something else.

- Andrew Langer

[editor's note: It didn't work. I think I'm going to have to try rapidshare, or something of that nature. Have to do this later on, as someone is wanting some chocolate milk.... AML]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home