The musings of one Andrew Langer - defender of liberty, passionate protector of individual rights, foodie. (Note: Said Musings of Andrew Langer are his own, and the views represented herein are likewise his views, and not the views of any other people, entities, foodstuffs, etc [unless otherwise specifically and explicitly noted].)

Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Heads-Up... I'm Testifying Before Congress!!!!

Wanted to post yesterday, but time got away from me. I was crunching on some last-minute testimony. What testimony?

Well, on Wednesday I found out that I'm testifying next Wednesday before the House Government Reform Committee's Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs! The subject? Reducing the federal paperwork burden, specifically on America's small business.

Yes, it's a dry subject, but it is an important one. I'm really looking forward to it -and in drafting my testimony over the last couple of days, I found that I've got some new things to say on the subject. I find that in DC, as you continue to fight the same sorts of battles over and over again, it can sometimes be hard to find something new to say on a subject.

The Subcommittee's Website can be found here: http://reform.house.gov/RA/

If you're in DC, the hearing's on Wednesday at 2pm in Rayburn. Not sure which room.

I'm going to try and have pictures and maybe video to share!

- Andrew Langer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home