The musings of one Andrew Langer - defender of liberty, passionate protector of individual rights, foodie. (Note: Said Musings of Andrew Langer are his own, and the views represented herein are likewise his views, and not the views of any other people, entities, foodstuffs, etc [unless otherwise specifically and explicitly noted].)

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sorry For The Absence! (Really, I do Mean It!!!)

First off, I want to apologize for my recent disappearance - things got tremendously busy in the last few weeks. The week after Katrina hit was a bit of a scramble (though you did hear it here first regarding the proposals to drop the federal gas tax in light of gas price problems), and then there was a series of minor crises in the regulatory policy world. Then I had to gear up for my trip down to Orlando, which was a double deal: I attended the World Congress on Safety and Health in the Workplace, and gave a speech to the Coalition for Property Rights on the Kelo Decision (title: "The Kelo Paradox: How one act of Supeme Injustice Could Lead to Justice After All").

Now I'm back. Here's my promise: I'm going to be more diligent in posting to the blog. There's lots going on (in fact, I'm going to put some highlights in the next post). I can't promise that I'm going to post every day - but I am going to try really hard to ensure that we don't go three weeks without a post.

- Andrew Langer

1 Comments:

Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Welcome back...you were missed =)

September 27, 2005 2:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home